Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random.

Hi, I came to update cause I don't want a rant post to be the first post on my blog. So let's share how's life for me. Today is a random post about a fatty complaining about being fat.

I went to jog today, I tried to eat less. Trust me, I really tried. You have no idea how good those peanut-thingy covered in chocolates were. :( It just sorta melt into your mouth and makes you want them more! It slides down your throat smoothly like you're ice skating and makes you happy! It made me felt like heaven and when it's gone, that's when I realise I'm back to Earth. So you get to taste heaven for 5 seconds kinda thing.

Okay, I jogged 5 mini rounds in a small park, you know those condo then around the 5th floor they build this small park/playground/garden thingy? Yeah, all 5 rounds within the song, "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. And then I got exhausted and this horrible, horrible feeling overpowered me. Yikes!

Yeah yeah, I'm fat and can't run as much as I used to. Just leave me alone and stop backstabbing me, I can hear your laughters! *Roll eyes.

Oh yeah, then I went DBS in the afternoon to apply for some loan for my poly fees with dad. When he went to shit, I saw this stall that sells snacks on sticks - seaweed chicken, fishballs etc. I was waiting for the person to serve me when I opened my wallet and found that I forgot to bring cash out with me. Instant sian-ness! That was when I remembered that I was on a diet. >:(

BEING FAT SUCKS. EXERCISE IS A HORROR!

However, I would rather be my fat then anorexia skinny. I don't want show pictures, cause when I searched them up through Google, it gave me goosebumps. But you can imagine what kind of skinny uh.

Then I reached home and got the weighing scale from my storeroom. Wished a little before I stepped on it and then gasp in horror. :( :( :( And am even more determined to exercise, cause I couldn't possibly go for my medical examinations like THIS, with that weight. Gosh, how I wish I was weighed by my mass and not by my weight! Stupid gravity, give me my weight when I'm on the moon!

Hahaah, it's a ridicule how I'm complaining cause I'm responsible for my own body for what I eat. But some food are just irresistable like, basically anything edible and presentable?! Definitely not crunchy bugs, nope. Gahhhh.

My posts have been wordy recently. I promise I'll post some pictures in the next post! Which will maybe, be a long time? Hahahah. Meanwhile, here's this!


Sister PJs!


Wenwen! <3


Korkor! <3

Miss him! He's currently in China enjoying good and cheap food! Damnz.

I'm actually surprised how awesome my brother is. He could actually choose to be just a brother and care about his own stuffs. But he took on the role as both wenwen's and I's "father". Took care of us, asked about our results, was strict with us and grounded/forced us study/set curfews/confiscated our laptop for our good. I remembered he said this, "I only have you and Wenwen now eh. Our family was broken many years ago and ......." when I was very rebellious.

Don't wanna reveal too much. To people who have a complete family and are still complaining about life and goes "FML" over trivial matters, go bang wall and die. You don't know how fortunate you are.

xoxo.