Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Guilt

I did something terrible today... So sorry. :( Anyway, this post is dedicated to Baby Hea!

I realized that so many things happened not only today, but the past few months as well. And we're still together. How awesome is that!

GAHHH, others will NEVER know how nice you treat me. You made me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. I hope that doesn't change, of course! And despite this, I am still such an asshole. What the heck did you do to deserve my bullshit?! And you held your anger, frustrations, everything. You changed for the better and did what you promised. And me? Nothing. :(

Instead of reciprocating, I took you for granted and made you angry countless of times, didn't keep my promises time and time again....

But today was the worst. Why? Why am I like that?! I need to face four walls and reflect deeply. I changed so much. So, sooo much.. Gosh. No wonder everybody asked you to leave me though you didn't. I must be the luckiest bitch alive man. Zzzz, cannot expose so much things, so I shall stop here.

But baby, thanks for loving me. 1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 6 billion people and your heart still told me it's me. I'm on cloud nine. That's all I wanna say to you.

Lastly, sorry. Really really really sorry.. I should die. :(

xoxo