Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Up on my feet!

HI WORLD!

I'm feeling much much much better, but still feel feverish. Two more days and I shall be fully recovered, I hope? Social Studies was a breeze! Cause Venice came out!!! (Y)(Y)(Y) And I know Venice like the back of my hand, cause that's the place I would like my honeymoon to be in. I bet everybody did well for SS, cause I heard everyone chionging Venice! 

Oki, as I promised and since Lynn Darling requested for the dolls' pictures, I'm uploading them now!


This is my new bought best friend. Her name is Rainbow. Cause you can only get rainbow after rain. And when I'm troubled, I'll pour out my sorrows to her, whereby I'll then get Rainbow after the storm I just experienced! Cool!

I was searching for a doll that resembles me until I chanced upon Rainbow. It was love at first sight lo! Out of so many variety of patterns and clothes they wear. Why Rainbow?

Cause....


Yes! My prom dress!
Similar right?!


Side by side.

Just that my ribbon was brown instead of pink lah. And besides the fringe!

I bought for Wenwen something that suited her and she totally loved it!
Curly hair with denim dress and hat, plus red shoes! All her favourite!


She had natural curly hair, idk why. My brother and I had straight hair. Korkor's abit curly around his fringe area, but just a tad bit. Unlike Wenwen! I think dad and mum picked her up from a rubbish dump! :O

JOKING!

But she rebonded her hair lo. Around February after she entered Secondary One. I preferred her Q-moh!


I lazy to dig up those old, dusty albums. Could only found this @ Wenwen's facebook. But this hairdo was DIY, not the natural curly hair she used to own!


THERE!
An epic picture of Wenwen's curly hair. She was Primary 6, and I was Secondary 3, I think? That's my mummyyyyyy! (L)

However, she hairband-ed and tied up her hair. So couldn't really see her curls. :( I will dig up old photos of our childhood sometime, when I'm bored bah.

Lastly, Baby Xinyi!


Baby Xinyi likes pink, princessy stuffs - just like me! And this hairstyle is totally her.




Bangs and short hair. I helped her to curl the bottom of her hair, as you can see. Hahah!

Now, you can have a best friend too! 3 for $10, it's cheap! LOL.

Lastly, I'm superbly anxious to dye my hairrrrrrrrr this coming Saturday! And get chio nails too! I decided not to splurge $95 on manicure. I shall do colourful nails, to suit Rainbow! I can almost smell freedom in the air manxzzxzx. But I'm kinda used to studying already leh. I guess I'll just borrow some books to keep my brain alive. Cause research has shown that one will become stupid if the brain is not used or something like that.

It's true okay! Cause I experienced it many times ._. HAHAHAH!

Alright, shall end here! Be prepared for photo spam for this Saturday's makeover!

*Winks.