Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh-oh!

There's a pounding in my head.
I walk like one of L4D's zombie. Look like one too. No doubt.

Weird breathing patterns.
Slight cough.
Feeling cold even with the fan turned off.

However.
Strong determination and will.
They might pull me through.

Cause,

FIST IN THE AIR, I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

How can I fall when I've not yet did the paper?! Nononono. There's still so much to do! Memorizing the PEELS for Venice, learning Healthcare... I've gone through so much just to get through O's. I can't afford to lose out now, right?

ARGHHHH.

When I grow up, I want to invent a machine whereby one's sickness could be transferred to another thing. Maybe a soft toy? Since soft toys can't experience the torturous weakness we humans or any other living thing can feel. Then I'll be a billionaire! I'll then gain recognition worldwide, and will be known as Doctor Dolly Low.

TEEHEEEEE. Joke.

I CAN'T EVEN LIFT UP MY LEGS AND WALK PROPERLY NOW.
!@#$%^^&*()__+(*&^%$#@

I hate to be sick. :(

Anyway, I headed to Bugis' Shaw Tower's Starbucks with Vanessa yesterday, for some mugging. But before that, we walked around Bugis Street. Been ages since I stepped foot there. And I chanced upon those Dolls that Qiu Qiu bought!!!! For people who watched Budget Barbie, you should know what I'm talking about.

It's 3 for $10. 
Will show you guys those dolls soon! Lazy take picture nah. So now I've got a best friend! I bought because I'm pathetic and have no friends. Not bad leh, $3.35 for one best friend I can confide to. HAHAHAH.

Okay, I wanna go shower then decide whether to study or rest!