Friday, November 12, 2010

Crabbing.

Went to watch a movie with Wenwen @ Bishan on I forgot when.


WE DON'T LOOK ALIKE!
yet so many people are saying that our faces looked as if they're photocopied. -.-

If I'm not wrong, it should be yesterday? Aye, I've got STM! So, we watched Megamind and it was hilarious I tell you!


Now that it's the school's holidays, awesome movies are all showing! I want to watch this!


Yeah, it's Tangled!

Want to guess what storyline it is? Actually the massive amount of blonde hair in the picture kinda gives you a hint already.


And if you guess Rapunzel, you're right!

Saw its trailer while waiting for Megamind to be screened and it caught my interest almost immediately. Trailers, they have a way of attracting people man, seriously.

In addition, I think that 7-day Death Game will be pretty nice too. It starred the male lead of Death Note! Not L, but the evil one!


It should be pretty much like Liar Game! I'm waiting for the third series to come out lo! It's Japanese drama fyi. HAHAH, after tomorrow I can watch ALL the dramas I want already! He's Beautiful, I'll be coming for you soon.

Oh yeah, before I get too carried away, after the movie, had crab for dinner with Hubby Hea! (L) He brought me to this nice outlet that specializes crabs, and the place was beautifully decorated with crab shells and blah blah blah. Overall, had a fun time there, I likey likey ^^


Firstly, I want to praise my boyfriend for being kind-hearted. When our dishes had not been served out yet, this old granny approached me with these tissues but I turned her down politely. After like, 3 minutes, Hubby Hea asked me if I had a dollar coin with me or not. He then took out his coins to check, and went towards the granny who had walked away and got these kind-hearted tissues!


Shortly afterwards, our lime juices came. I tried to make this picture look artsy. LOL. So pass or fail?


Shaped my rice into a heart shape!

"My boyfriend's like rice, I can never get sick of it"


Bamboo shell, whatever it is called. It's mad nice! $8 each.


Deep fried mantou, or buns for our crab!


The protagonist, Butter Crab!

Omgosh, I'm salivating. :/



Yes, the starving pigs gobbled everything up.

:D