Thursday, November 25, 2010

Retrieved!

This will be just a short entry, cause I can't wait to play this game off Facebook, called the "Guess the Sketch Challenge". IT'S UBER LOADS OF FUN I TELL YOU. I'm kinda addicted to it now.

ANYWAY, as I was saying! Hubby Hea accompanied me to Tampines today, to retrieve me wallet! I think I'm such a lucky idiot. If not for Nyssa, I wouldn't get the contact number of the owner who owned the mama shop. Cause as we were buying our drinks, Nyssa suggested me to ask him (Mr.Ramu) whether he owns a car or not, so we can at least get more valid forms so as to hit the quota. Then I asked and he gave me his particulars lah. I merely called back and checked if my wallet was with him and thank God, he was honest. So I headed down to Tampines. PHEW, no need to remake IC!

No scoldings = happy kid!

To add on, being an idiot with no sense of direction, Hubby Hea helped find our way to Block 321. With iPhone, of course! Damnz, I want an iPhone too! :(

Contract ends around the mid of May next year. Papa says he'll get it for meeeeee! :D Speaking of phones, I still havent paid my bills! :O

Oh yeahz. So I wanna thank Nyssa here, specially! Cause I flew her aeroplane today by not going to work on last minute notice. :/ So Nyssa gets one wish....... because "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. I could really use a wish right now..."

Oops, not funny. Sorry. :S


Nah! To show my deepest sincerity for flying your aeroplane, I hereby announce an apology.

SORRY GIRLFRIEND!
You know I love you.