Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick updates!

16th Nov, Tuesday :

Went to meet Francine Foo @ Hougang Mall. This is the first time we actually met officially, I guess? I bought this leggings that have the prints of jeans for just 8 bucks! Then I pawned her in arcade, 3-7. *Wink.

After which, we headed to Frolick and shared this original flavoured yoghurt ice cream topped with crushed oreos. It was YUMS. Played a few childhood games like, "Santa Claus". LOL. Francine's ass had to be at home by 7.30pm, so she left earlier. 

Hubby Hea and co. came down to meet me and we dinnered. While me, the dua-pai idiot that made everyone see me eat, was eating her ba-chor-mee + hum ordered by her sweet boyfriend which actually remembered I loved hums, we had an enjoyable time discussing about tomorrow's (which is today) outing. RUBBER BACKSIDE. HAHAHAH. Inside joke. :)

So, we decided on East Coast Park for our outing! Will post more about it, including pictures as well! So stay tuned okay. Mean while, might join Vanny and Obs for some kbox tomorrow, and meeting Nyssa for a job interview too! Kinda excited for the interview, cause I've never been interviewed before. The only time this kind of formal talk occurs were oral examinations, especially O'levels!

 :O

Okay, I'm lazy to blog already. But before I go, I wanna share this!

30 Day Photo Challenge :
Day 3 - A photo that makes you happy.


If you're observant, this picture is the one I used for my ticker! The one below my music player whereby it count how long we've been together.

This picture makes me happy because I think it's cute, LOL. I don't know why, I just smile everytime I look at this!

In addition, happy and laugh is two different things. So I wanna show you guys this particular picture that made me go LOL everytime I look at it. Some of you might have seen it before already.

READY?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


YES, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

ROUND, AH PEK SPECTACLES.

FRINGE CLIPPED OPEN LIKE CURTAINS.

RETARDED SMILE.

DIGITAL, UGLY BLACK WATCH.

ABSOLUTELY NERDY BY HOLDING A BOOK AS A FINISHING TOUCH.

Can you even believe this is me?! Gosh! *Slaps my pimply forehead.

Cause there's this random author coming to my school for a signature thingy and he was promoting his books. I bought this underwater adventure book and asked my friend to snap a picture of me.

I used to think those digital watches like the one I'm wearing in the picture was cool. Especially those watches that can be submerged into the water, and I would pester my grandfather to buy it for me....from the market. HAHAH. Whereby I'll proudly wear it when I go swimming. By the way, I swim EVERYDAY during my primary four years, with Wenwen. The complex is like, a less than 5 minutes walk from my house lo! And we were so darn tanned, we looked like Malay mix Indian. Seriously! That's how my hair got badly damaged till today, for abusing it with chlorine or perhaps someone's pee! Plus I don't condition it till I have long hair, which was Primary Five!

OKAY. Enough. I'm off now! Will update asap!

xoxo.