Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Makeover!

Okay, it's actually not REALLY make over lah. Just painted my nails and dyed my hair?

I wanted something funky and interesting instead of nails that were common and mundane. I wanted nails that could attract the attention of people immediately kind, and it really did!



Guess how much is it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EIGHT BUCKS!

What a steal! I added in the dots myself. Vanessa did French for $12. Cause we're regulars and Aunty trusts us. So she let me use her tools and allowed me to design myself.


This was my previous nails. Aunty helped me shaped squarish nails and painted them hot pink. I drew these pictures!

Anyway, as I was saying how people are attracted to my nails...

I was on the MRT and there was a little girl with her mummy beside her. So I grabbed on to the pole like everybody else will do for balance. The little girl, about 6 years of age then started staring at my nails for a long time, as if mesmerized. When I looked away, she'd try to kiss my nails by tip-toeing up, so as to reach my hand. How do I know this? Cause I stared into the reflection! LOL, she's kawaii!

Okay, that's all. No, wait! And I dyed my hair.


This colour is called Copper. Light brown is boring cause it's seen everywhere! So I wanted to try something a little different. The difference, however, is not that great though.

Okay, that's my current updates in life!

Anyways, I miss Miiiii sooooooo much. :(


She's the bestest, greatest, most-adorable-est kitty, EVER. She likes me, literally. She showed obvious favoritism towards me, compared to Wenwen okay. She'll come up to me and try to seek my attention by playing with me. She even scratched me once, but I love her all the same. My love for Miiiii went to the extent of leaving home cause my grandma threatened to throw her away lo!


She sleeps under my desk in my Marie box (L) I've got her a blue sotong soft toy for her to play with, a milk bottle to strengthen her bones, and made her a scratching pole for her to ease her itchiness. Considerate Dolly!


Sleeping underneath my motherly wings. LOL.

Then I had no choice, but to give her away due to my Granny. :( These are 2 pictures of her under the care of another owner that dotes on her equally as I did. I heard that her favourite colour is PINK, as she reacts to pink stuffs. And that she's very naughty and spoilt! And my friend said it's cause I spoilt her and all the stuffs I bought for her are pink. So, hahahah! But it's good to know that she's been treated like a Princess and the new owner adores her the most among her other 26 cats. LOL.


Awwwwwwwww!!


She's such a sweet dearie! (L)

Thank God I found her! Now, she can live a comfortable live and have no need to fear of being hungry, sleeping in the cold, cold night ever again! And yes, I WILL definitely rear a cat when I grow up. :)

That's all for now! Take care, you in front of the screen! :D