Friday, November 5, 2010

I wish...

I could be a boy.

Cause I would not have to suffer the inconvenience of menstruation, the tortures of menstrual cramps, and the embarrassment of stains.

Cause I would not have to doll myself up prettily and could just go out with a casual t-shirt and shorts.

Cause I do not have the need to experience the excruciating pain from childbirth.

Cause I would not have the misfortune of carrying a big, heavy and bulging tummy while being pregnant, and would not taste those pregnancy symptoms like feeling headaches, nauseous, etc.

Cause I would not get into a Pre-Menstrual State whereby girls get severe moodswings before their period. The moodswings are superbly terrible, trust me. They can get so bad that you feel like a total loser, and makes you feel that nobody cares, when there actually is.

Cause I would not get cheated by jerks.

Cause buddies are much cooler than a clique of girls.

Cause my toes wouldn't hurt for wearing high heels.

Cause I would definitely treat my girl with utmost love and care, since I know these troubles girls faced.
(Like Jin Ho from Personal Taste! He help Kae In buy Kotex lo!!!)

Cause I wouldn't get paranoid easily, cry and face problems like a man.

And, cause my knuckles wouldn't hurt anymore.