Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fingerprints.

 
Finished Personal Taste! I like happy endings (Y)

For you guys out there who wanna watch high quality, english subbed dramas but don't wanna waste the money to buy, go visit DramaCrazy

It's an awesome site that contains a wide variety of dramas.
However, I must refrain from watching a new series of drama, cause O's not over, yet.

Hmm, I must start mugging for my Social Studies again, since I've had adequate rest. It's 3am and I'm wide awake. I wanna turn back to normal, so badly! :(
 
Dolly uh Dolly. You can do it okay?
Need some morale? Listen to Fingerprints by Katy Perry! That's a song I will abuse my replay button on, whenever I'm feeling down and insignificant. Hah!

Yeah,
Fist in the air, I'm not going down without a fight!

Cause.
It's my life, and I'm not sitting on the sidelines watching, it pass me by.

Luckily, I defeated Math. Worse nightmare over.
SO!
O'level idiots!

Let's prepare our remaining exams with,
Helmet of Knowledge,
Armour of Mugging,
and lastly,
Sword of Pen!
 
TEEHEE.
Lame much?

Something I've learnt. Don't give up without a proper fight. Cause I DIDN'T GO FOR MY POA PAPER. AND THEY SAY IT WAS EASY. :(

But it's alright. I will build my house on the rock now. Not in the sand. So I hope people out there, especially Vanessa, study and don't give up oki! This is Ai De Gu Li! (L)

Lastly, this is a note for Daddy.

I miss you.
Thanks for providing me with everything I so stubbornly wanted. Even though it's tough to get it for me sometimes, even when you don't have the money to buy it, you will still manage to find a way somehow.  It's like, "giving up" is not in your dictionary. And you willingly go through all these troubles just to bring a smile to my face. Heh. :) Thank you.

I wanna say sorry for not standing in your shoes too. You're the greatest!

P.S : I love you.

CHEESYYYYY. This is so embarrassing. :S

Oki, I'm off to find something to kill my boredom now!

Toodleeeeeeeee.