Saturday, October 9, 2010

TWELVE MORE DAYS

Oh my gosh!
Oh my gosh!
Oh. My. Gosh!

Cause, it's twelve more days to O'levels! :(

Oki, I want to chiong Maths and Science. POA, I guess I'm giving that up so that I could concentrate on Math! Diediedie. I guess I won't be updating till O ends! I've butterflies in my stomach just thinking about O's. :/

Whatever! Throwing any worries aside, here are a few random pictures.




I love my Hubby Hea! :D

But he doesn't like to take pictures. Idiotz. So the above is considered kinda rare! And we will not meet each other that often anymore, till O's had officially ended due to studies. Sigh. I wonder how am I gonna cope with it, cause our longest record of not meeting is only one or two days!

We're like superglue, one day never meet feels like a zillion years kind. LOL, exaggerating much? No! Really feels that way, and the feeling is.... torturous, excruciating, agonizing, extremely unbearable, energy-consuming, distressing.... Hahah!

7 years,
IS LONG.

Meanwhile.
TEN YEAR SERIES, HERE I COME. :(