Monday, September 27, 2010

New look!

YAY!
I'm done with my editting! I want something fun and colourful so the first thing that comes to my mind was, my favourite Rainbow flavoured Sticky candy! :D

And the reason why I changed my bloggy link to dollythesheeep was because,
  • My English name is Dolly.
  • The first mammal to be cloned was a sheep, and they named it Dolly.
  • dollythesheep was taken, so I put an extra "e"!
First point. During my mummy's times, Dolly Parton was kinda famous and my mummy liked her. So she wanted her first daughter to be rich, famous, popular and have the ability to sing well just like Dolly Parton and hence, everyone in my family calls me Dolly instead of Jiaxin.

Second point. Upon knowing my nickname, people started teasing me, "Dolly the Sheep, meeehhhh." LOL. They really meh-ed okay! :( So mean right!

Anyway, for people who're interested about the first cloned mammal, here are some facts about Dolly the Sheep.

Credits go to Wikipedia! Wikipedia rocks, seriously.

So I'm gonna end this blog post with,


Me!

Bought this kawaii sheep @ some random Genting pushcart. All the girls have their own pick!
Check this out!

Cool huh! :D

"That's just the way it goes, and everybody knows woah~ woah~ woah~ woah~"