Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Confirmation.

HELLOOOOOOO.

After careful consideration, I have decided to change my blog link! Why? Well, cause...


  • I want to start afresh and will be blogging often since I've got my own Baby Lappy.

  • I grew tired of everything on my blog.
  • I want to change clothes for my bloggy! (Don't expect much though, cause I reckon it will still be girly pinky!)

Hmm, I still haven't decided on a new link though. Will probably change/update/blog soon, I guess, hopefully? HAHAH.

Oh yeah, got back my prelim results. As I have already brought Chinese down with a B3, I only have 5 subjects to be concerned about, which is alot too!

To add on, thanks to Madam Yusma guidance, (My favourite teacher in Peicai ever!) I finally nailed Geography! I remember I always got border line marks ranging from 23-27 upon 50 for it, since it's a combine paper. But after listening to her teachings, I got 36 this time round! Improved okiiii. As for Social Studies, I got a 32, which brings my grade to a B3 of a 68marks in total. 2 more marks to A2!! Cause I promised my Korkor I will get at least an A2. Argh. I hope O's won't be so tough :/



Madam Yusma!
Cute right she! Taken on Racial Harmony Day.

Oh yeah, and Geography students will be going over to her house to have some mini party! Just like last year, when she invited 4E over! :D

This is the first time I'm so contented and satisfied with my results. Not all, duh. Still failed Maths, Science and POA. Gotta buck up and pull up my socks!

I wanna thank friends who helped and accompanied me through my moments of darkness like Lynn and Xue Er!

Mwah-s for you! :D

I want to post some notes of encouragement but I think writing on their Facebook walls will be more practical! Oki, gonna hit da sacks after I do that.

Ciao! :)