Friday, September 17, 2010

Don't hide!


Firstly, sorry for the lousy quality. And for the cursor above! I couldn't copy this picture cause I'm a computer noob so had to take this down with my camera.
Credits go to Lucy! Visit her tumblr when you're done or bored or something. Cause it really cheers you up! :D

Secondly, my blog's been dead for sooo long. I'm sorry! I bet there's no readers now! Hahah. But anyway, I'm thinking of changing my link again. Should I? Hmm. Considering.

However, here's something to be happy about!
PRELIMS ARE ENDING TOMORROW.
But.
I HATE BUTS.
O'S ARE STARTING IN A MONTHS TIME. *Slaps forehead.

I have been mugging oki. I find Physics cool. He's my new best friend now. I hate Maths though. I tried to befriend him and get close to him but he wouldn't let me understand him. He ignores me, so rude!

Blah!

Oh yeah, back to topic. Don't you think the picture is true? The most common lie is, "I'm fine." And of course, "I have read and agreed to the terms of conditions." HAHAH. Cause like I said 2million years ago in my blog post, people often wear masks. It's not healthy okay!

Don't bottle up your feelings!

Hmm.. And Korkor went Universal Studio today. JEALOUS. :( But Lynn Darling said she'd bring me on my birthday! (Y)

Okay, I don't wanna blog already.
This entry shall end here abruptly.

Shontelle - Impossible.
Charice ft. Iyaz - Pyramid.

Check these two songs if you haven't! Don't be oudated like me. HAHAH.