Sunday, May 9, 2010

Not easy.

This week has not been going well for me but well, this is life, isn't it? Just like a roller coaster ride, it has it's ups as well as it's downs.

I don't know what's wrong with me recently. I need to change man! 
First thing to change will definately be the problem of procrastinating!



No matter how many watches I wear, I'll still be late that kind! :/

I seriously seriously have deep deep deeeeeeep issues with it. I NEED to stop procrastinating man. Close friends should know, LOL. So I have to get my ass in school before bell rings to train myself!

Secondly, to learn to love, especially my dearest sister. Many times we'll bicker over small stuffs and I'll lose my cool and get frustrated at her, no matter whose fault is it. I'll then be a meanie and shoot hurtful, harsh words on her. :(

So, I wanna say that I'm sorry Wenwen! You know I love you!


*LESS THAN THREE.
<3

Thirdly, my studies. Though I've been paying more attention in classes now, I didn't really study when I get home. No hweeling leh. Not an excuse though! Must really discipline myself. Well, who can help me if I don't even want to help myself, right? 

So here's thanking Xavier BB, Hong Guo and Hong Jin for seeing me through, for taking that extra time, effort and energy to teach me when you guys already had your stuffs to worry and busy about!

Back to main subject, just felt like a loser seriously. I have issues in life.

(Picture taken from http://happymonsters.tumblr.com)

 Sigh.

But I once saw this quote my Youth Pastor wrote on his Facebook Wall.

"God uses pressures and problems to draw us to Himself"

Which is like so true! I need to learn to seek Him in all ways, not only when I have problems! Cause after these problems are solved and gone, I'm stronger. :)

Yuppyupp, thank God for everyone he's placed in my life. (L) How comforting to hear that when I have carry heavy burdens, just go to God and He will give me rest. :)
MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!

Here's one cutiepie who never fails to make me smile though she can really get irritating at times.
HAHAH.






Baby Xinyi wearing my Hoodie!
MAX CUTENESS.

Alrighty. Gonna bounce now.
Toodles~