Thursday, May 6, 2010

No more. :(

Well, Miko (?) is gone... It's now under Marcus' care now.

Grandma don't allow me to rear Miko, Stepmum has cat-phobia. Sigh. I've realised that because of Miko, I'd disappoint people in my lives. To think back, it's not worth it! Still, cats are awesome!

Anyway, here are a few last pictures of Miko and I.


Baby sleeping!


Loves.

More pig photos of Miko.














Isn't she lovely?

Yuppyupp, I'm gonna miss her! Even Xinyi misses Miko! I put Miko as my desktop wallpaper and when Xinyi saw that wallpaper, she teared said "Wo ai mao. Wo yao mao!" LOL, so cute!

--------------------

Chinese paper today was a breeze. And I forced myself awake so I could finish the paper on time! In the past, it's either I slept throughout the paper or can't be bothered to sit for the paper cause Chinese to me was easy peasy lemon squeezy. Hahah, yeah. Complacent eh! But I've learnt my lesson! I finished 95% of it oki!

Anyway, I don't think I can get A1 for POA already. LOL... Cause I have not covered all the chapters. Sorry mates. :/

Lastly, I had not been eating recently. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't have the appetite eh. :/ Which is boring, cause I love food and eating is one of my hobbies! Oh well, shall treat it as cutting my fats some slack!

Oki, I'm off now. Toodles!