Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exams.

Exams were awesome so far except for Maths and Physics today.

Majority of the time on those two subjects mentioned above were spent sleeping away like nobody's business~ Gotta pull up my socks on these two, and POA too! :/

Did not have a very great day today. Don't wish to elaborate much either.

My life is currently on the rocks not because of anything else, but because of one person. Well, that shows how much I cherish the friendship we had. Though we're not on talking terms, but I'm still looking out for you, checking on you.

I once saw this quote,

"The thing that hurts is not what and how one had changed into, but how one once was."

I couldn't agree more.

I'm praying for you, dear sis. 

This incident had taught me to trust God in everything be it little or big. I'm turning my eyes upon Jesus, looking to Yahweh. Picking up my cross to follow Him.

Thank God for God! (L)
Thank God for my Korkor! (L)
 Thank you, Melody for your comforting words that encourged me greatly, too! :D 

James 1
2 Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy.
3 For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.
4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.

These verses were what Melody had shared with me. Cool huh!

Trusting everything to the Lord.