Monday, May 17, 2010

CHEERS! (Y)

HI PEEPO!

I have good news today! :D

  1. Exams officially ended!!!! :D :D :D
  2. I'm going to Genting with family during mid-june!!! (Like a finally!)
  3. Going to run my fats off tomorrow with a few cool peeps!
  4. Can let my hair down and play already!
Well, but O's still not over yet. Still needa study and mug more on Maths, POA and Combing Science! :/

Anyway~ Went KTV with Xavier, Hong Guo, Weekiong, Alvin and HongJin. Sang for 3 hours and later on headed to this random carpark and climbed up to the roof of a staircase exit. Quite cool eh! Sadly, only took three pictures with Xavier.


Xavier candid.


He didn't wanna take picture with meeee!! So I just grabbed him LOL.


This was a forced one. Xavier got Dare and they dare hm to take one with me.

As you can see, we shrek there till the skies turned dark and they sent me to the bus stop. :D

----------------------------

Took picture with Baby Xinyi yesterday! She's just toooo cuuuteeeee!


Muack muack!







And Xinyi insists that I take this "Princess" pose. LOL.

Had an enjoyable time camwhoring with her! :D

Lastly, I chanced upon this very cool bus stop name near my church.


PRINCESS ELIZABETH PRIMARY SCHOOL.
ISN'T IT COOL?!

Maybe I'll send my daughter over to that school if it's still standing!

That's all for now.
Toodles ~