Thursday, April 29, 2010

When I grow up...

I'M A BAD GIRL. GOSH.
Why? Cause, I skipped school again! :S

Was supposed to go in school during Physics period but I was attracted to Animal Planet that showed 3 cases on how humans were attacked by sharks - The Great White and the Bull Shark.

Well, so I became stupid abit as I didn't went school but learnt something new! One guy was swallowed about 3/4 by The Great White, another lost his 4 fingers as he tried to defend and push away the Bull shark (wrong move), and the Bull Shark continued to attack him by charging towards him at high speed (thus, the name, Bull Shark), to weaken him and dragged the poor guy to shore. The guy then took this chance to give it's prey a few punches and kicks but the shark refused to let go of his arm. Until.... 

 He poked the Shark's eye! Yeah, the way to counter a shark even when you're swallowed or bitten is to poke it's eye! Cool huh~

But all 3 suffered greatly uh. One lost an arm, another got his lungs punctured, and the last got shark-bite-scars everywhere and got a broken nose. Ouch.

 SEE! It's so amazing! That's why I watched telly and forgot my time... Well, maybe it's just me cause I LOVE the ocean. Awww, I wanna go scuba diving!! :( :( :(

Oh, and then I missed Physics, so wanted to go for Combine Humans, but I eventually fell asleep after watching MTV. Grandma woke me up around 10.45am when she reached home and shortly after, Xavier gave me a call. He's so sweeet! He bought my favourite dou-sah-bao for me cause I told him I'll come school during recess time. But..... :/

AHAH. Sorry a million times! :(

Gosh. I'm setting a bad example! I shall tell myself to stop procrastinating man, seriously. But all these are not the main things I wanna post today!

So I'm watching Discovery Channel now and it says that when the sea's temperature reaches over 32 degrees celcious, the corals will die. And this increase in temperature is due to Global Warming. To add on, Taiwan's salmons faced extinction as they too, cannot tahan the temperature change. AWW. :(

When corals die, marine lifes that depended on these corals for shelter will die along as well.


 Look at these brilliant coloured corals with it's habitants...


...which resulted to this state due to Global Warming!



Close-up view.

And these massive swarms of tuna (?).


 The recent pollution from China.


 Increase in water temperature leads to this!

MARINE LIFES ARE AT STAKE!

Huh..... I suddenly wanna be a marine biologist, then I could use my knowledge and help these beautiful marine creatures! Since technology now is so advanced, anything is possible! But I wanna be a missionary, to go into a third-world country, reaching out lost souls as well. Hmmm... Aye, study hard first then decide. :D

 That's about all for now. :)