Monday, April 26, 2010

Unwell :/

Wasn't feeling that well and gave school a miss, again. Well, part of it was also because of sloth, I dare to admit! HAHAH. But stomach still feels weird.... It feels hot! LOL. I reckoned it's the Nasi Lemak's chilli! Cause I loved it and ate a whole lot of it. :/

ANYWAY! Gonna mug later with Hong Guo and Xavier. Mr.Hoo challenged me, if I got A1 for my POA for MYE, he'll sponsor our upcoming class chalet's food and half of the chalet's cost! So for the class as well for myself, I'm chionging POA now.

So here's starring HONGJIN, my personal POA teacher! (L)(L)(L)
He's teaching Xavier and I POA currently! So far, I've learnt really many many things! :D

so, really thanks tonnes,
LIM HONG JIN.

Yuppyupp, short post. I gotta leave now!

----------------------------

I MISS MY IDIOTIC BUT LOVELY BROTHER.
May four.