Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lovelove!


I just love my baby sister tonnes! :D


Just trying to act cute.

And trying to act retarded too!


Attempt 1.


Attempt 2.


Attempt 3.


Oink oinks.


I've scored a kiss! :D



Lovely baby.

And then one day, daddy bought her this Princess set!!! *SCREAMS.


YES! I AM A PRINCESS!!! :D :D :D
Because.....


....my Father is the King of Kings!!!! 
WOOHOOOOO!

Oki, any Baby sis kept on insisting me to take these pictures of her, which I thought it was really really funny and cute!



Song-kah picture?



SHO CUTE.



Trying too hard? HAHAH.

And here comes the most power-pack picture!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


LOL. HAHAHAHAH!!!

She's so vain right!!!! I think I influenced her!!! HAHAH!!

Yuppyupp, that's all for this entry!
Toodles~