Friday, April 23, 2010

Geylang Serai


Gave school a miss today as I had some weird weird stomach thingy. Had this sharp pain and it's on and off. SO IRRITATING! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL ONE NAHHHHH....

Cause I was supposed to do this speech with this idiot for the Secondary Twos!




A guy is at his most handsome when he's serious! LOLLLL.

Sorry I had to back up last minute, and let Hong Guo clean up my mess! Ultra mega super duper absolutely sorry!! Then 我就愛你多一点 lo!

----------------------------

So dad asked me to go to our new house to look see look see. It was soooooo small compared to Geylang Bahru! The living room is twice as small as the one back in GB and the room as well! EVERYTHING is reduced in space. But easier to clean. HAHAH.

So went there and had talks with the contractor and people. I chose my room's walls to be painted PINK! :D Daddy's room also pink in colour. Korkor's will be green and the living room yellow. WOOHOO! Finally! After facing Boring White for years, it's time to add on some colours! COLOURFULLY SUNSHINE, WO AI! (L)(L)(L)


Left's Korkor's and right's mine!




So small right! BUT cosy! I will make it cosy in pink! :D


Our very own playground @ the fifth floor!


Out of the window : Left hand side view.

Sidenote : My house is located @ the highest floor, 19th storey! And it is just opposite Payar Lebar MRT, Sing Post!

----------------------------

Went back home to eat daddy prepare for me de Yong Tau Foo. :D It's yums!! Headed to Serangoon to meet Hong Guo, Xavier, Ivan, James and a new friend of Hong Guo, Lydia for POD!

Hong Guo shared about Proverbs 22:13, 
The Sluggard says "There is a lion outside! I shall be slain in the streets!"

He shared with us on not to be lazy and laziness displeases God. ._.
Yes, I admit that I'm a procrastinator! But I'm gonna change cause I don't want to make God sad and laziness is really a bad thing. Hahah.

Cool huh! Really thank God for POD man. I pray that we'll all encourage each other and lift His name up, for all the world to see and know that our God saves~ our God saves! There is hope, in His name!
HAHAH.

Speaking of that, I'm so excited to learn and sing these three new songs as I received emails from Aunty Shing. Thank God for Aunty Shing! For she faithfully and without fail, sends us these emails to notice us on what songs we will be singing on Sunday beforehand so that we can prepare ourselves. Really really thank God for her to serve in this area! :D

Anyway, these three songs are,
  • Our God saves by Paul Baloche
  • Hallelujah to my King by Paul Baloche
  • Give me Jesus by Jeremy Camp
I've listened on Youtube and it was superbly awesome! Was awed by these amusing songs, it touched my heart greatly! Not only these three, but actually, ALL the songs I've sung so far! The lyrics are power-pack man. Can make me tear. (L)

Alright! So tomorrow's Vibe and Qisheng is joining the chess competition! Hahah, good luck to you, classmate! :) After Vibe, there's Worship Practice. Oh, how I love worship man! It's indeed a priviledge to worship Him! Singing songs of praises to God, and only God deserves my worship and praise cause He's worthy of our worship and worthy of our praise. AMEN!


Yuppyupp, gotta bounce.

Toodles~