Sunday, April 18, 2010

我的家人!


This is my lovely grandmother. I love her! Many times, she's been helping me cook food, buy food, wash clothes etc. In fact, she does EVERTHING in this house! But yet, I sometimes attitude her cause I think she's a pest by nagging concerns at me. I feel so guilty, bad and disgusted at what a meanie I am! :(

Though she won't be able to read and see this post, I'm thanking her for the many years she's been hurt my my mean words, for taking care of me, for providing my daily needs and pocket money faithfully. She's the greatest granny in the whole wide world!

So I'm gonna stop treating her so bad and start concerning about her more. I'll try share the gospel to her and hopefully, she will be added unto the Kingdom of Heaven, and I'll see her up there when I die! :) 
So guys, please pray for me!

Random pictures :


Teaching my sister.



Xinyi took these two photos!

Well, I'm moving to a new 19th storey estate located @ Geylang Serai this year. Dad's collecting the keys this Monday already! SO FAST LAH :S


Though I'm looking forward to my new home since I've bought and prepared all my stuffs for my new room which I wanna paint pink, I can't bear to leave Geylang Bahru! Afterall, my childhood's memories stays here and my friends are all around me, too! Moreover, Geylang Bahru is a very very convenient place and has fast and easy access to town, church, anywhere! To add on, being a road idiot, I now have to figure out new routes and buses to go to school and church. :/

I'll definately miss Geylang Bahru. (L)

Yuppyupp, shall go sleep! Needa reach church @ 8am tomorrow!

Toodles~