Monday, April 12, 2010

HILARIOUS!

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

The thought of it still tickles me! :D :D :D

Basically, stayed back in school for English Mock Exam today. That exam was actually my last year's O'level's paper. So I agar-agar know how to do uh. It was 4.25pm after everything was done. But something cropped up and I stayed in the toilet till around 5pm! Here's thanking HONGJIN for helping to carry my bag and stuffs down! :D

Sidenote : He was my bus partner that helped carry my luggage during the educational trip to Malaysia.

So here's starring him!






All these were taken during the trip. 



And he 偷拍我 sleep!


Trying to act cute.

OKAY. Back to my story, saw them playing basketball and joined. :> Left school and went for dinner with 紅国 and Xavier, along with Daniel and James. As all of us were Christians there except for Daniel, we said grace before eating our food. I likey likey! So bonding! This was what we did.

Looks up and shouts "THANK YOU GOD!" and dig in! Cooool! (L)(L)(L)

That's when I found out a secret! :O And from then on, 紅国, Xavier, Wenwen and I kept laughing and laughing over dinner. Non-stop, continuously oki! It's like, we will look at each other with the ahm-chio face and burst into laughter. HAHAHAH.

Had fun overall! :) Oh, and two kind souls will come my house nearby here to have some mugging done. Thanks for the time taken out to teach someone that doesn't listen in class and sleeps, bothering you two! :/ So really really, thank you guys!

Well, another thing that happened today was that, I got surprised successfully today! Normally, other surprises were either failed ones or exposed by me. LOL. So today's the first time! What happened was, before I could reach school, Vanessa gave me a call and said that someone asked her to pass me a present and the sender was a name called "BearBear". LOL. Cool max. Here's a peek on what anonymous BearBear gave me!


MARIE NEH!!!!!
Got this Marie in this black seal fur suit, too!

Hahah, actually I know who the sender is. But I didn't meet or see him in reality before. Nonetheless, thanks for the gift! :D

Yuppyupp, gotta give Peti Society a visit and go sleep! Zhenwei ..... said sleeping @ 10pm is like the golden time to sleep, according to scientists. So I'm gonna turn in early today! Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and Saturday! :D :D :D

Toodles guys!