Friday, April 9, 2010

Allan the Disturb.

It was on zkcneu day that Allan and I disturbed Vanessa about her anonymous guy. As that particular day had CE which stands for Character Education, our teacher was teaching us about relationship. LOL.




So let's name Vanessa's anonymous guy, Jiak-Luo-Mee. :)

Allan then kept disturbing her, saying, "Saw what teacher wrote not. Relationship management! Must have communication. You're dealing with creatures of emotion you know." LOL.

An evidence of Vanessa and Jiak-Luo-Mee!


This is her wallet. Hahah.

And our mission were accomplished, cause she was annoyed! HAHAH.

Then Allan had nothing else better to do and used my camera and snapped pictures all around. ._.










I seriously think that Allan's a gay.

Continuing our disturb towards Vanessa, we vandalised her, cause she sleeps in class! :D











The culprit behind this vandalism.


TEEHEEEE. :D

Next period, it was Vanessa's and my turn to fool around. We wanted to test the clearity of my camera, so we began taking random shots.



I like this!


An injury of mine. Clear right! Can even see the lines of my skin!


Vanessa's phone.


Vanessa's hair.


Vanessa's hair colour. LOL. The sunlight made it that colour!


My hairband. My camera clear right!

And here are Allan's, Vanessa's and my leg hair. :D




Can you guess whose is whose? HAHAH.

That's pretty much all for that day. Quite interesting to see her face when she gets disturbed!

Some random pictures for this post :


My Marie collection! :D


Can you guess who is this guy? Heeheehee.


----------------------------