Thursday, April 8, 2010

CHEEKY.

Slept in class during Chinese yesterday. :S And I've got my punishment! :( :( :(

 I playfully drew this heart on my hand...


Then I got tired and fell asleep, waking up looking like this!
I've got a pimple! :(

LOL.

Stayed back in school for Maths remedial yesterday. As Ms.Lee was unable to come teach us due to her meetings, she commanded us to complete a set of Maths Worksheet to mark our attendance. So Vanessa and I stayed in the library and began our task. However, I reckon that I've got hyperactive and couldn't sit still and thus, suggested this game called Silent Library.

Rules : We were required to write down forfeits on pieces of paper. These papers will then be crushed into ittle balls and the loser in the game of scissors-paper-stone must choose a random balled-paper and do the forfeit it states. Of course, this is purely for entertainment and fun. No animals were harmed in the playings of this game.

And one of my forfeits was to let the other player design my hair in any way that she wants. The result?



 I purposely edited it till so bright to make it have the angelic feel. LOL.


----------------------------


 As you guys know, I have a pet named Dollie in Pet Society.

 It used to look like this.


 But I transformed and groomed till this!

 Isn't it lovely?!


 Notice the white cat on the left hand side? It's Dollie's pet cat, Marie. Cause it has white fur, blue eyes and pink collar to sub the pink ribbon! Yeah, so it's like a pet within a pet. LOL.


 This is Dollie's very own bedroom.
I WANT MY FUTURE BEDROOM TO LOOK LIKE THAT TOO!

 Hahah! Oki, enough nonsense about Pet Society!


----------------------------


 Camwhored with my baby sis, Xinyi!


 KAWAII RIGHT!


 When I asked her to pose, she showed me this! Potential Camwhorer.




Cute little thing. :D

And I camwhored, too!


With FLUFFY!


Shot by Photographer Wennie.


Close-up shot.


Shot by Photograher Xinyi!
MARIE IS PEEKING AT ME!


And I tried to act one EMO. HAHAHAH.



Trying to act like couples lying romantically on the beach.


I love her man.


I love her max toooo!!


TEEEHEEEE! :D


----------------------------


RANDOM!


The card that TheBetter and I took while working @ Suntec's Convention Hall for the popular thingy. HAHAH! It was fun man! We had trolley-scootering! :D


Hitting the sacks NOW! Eyes closing. :( Toodles!

Sidenote : Lookng forward for some studying with those 2 tomorrow! :D