Friday, March 5, 2010

REVENGE IS SWEET.

 For those who know that Vanessa's blog has unglam pictures of me sleeping, here's revenge! :D LOLLLL. Uhmm... the air smells so sweet. 

Let's have a look on how sweet and cute Vanessa looks first. :)


Aww, so cute!


 She's irresistable when she acts blurr and innocent, isn't she? That lovely sweet thing.

And now! *Drumrolls.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


When she's in Secondary one.


Secondary five. LOL. :D

It's all funs and games. She used to be an ugly duckling oki. TEEHEE.

Okay, back to what's going on these few weeks...
On the 1st March, Wenwen turned 14! Celebrated her birthday with mummy and two aunts by having a simple lunch and free shopping!


Birthday girl!

 

We sister-wear by wearing dresses that only contains the colour white and blue. It's uber cool!


Dear lil' Wenny!

Mummy bought me a Charles & Keith bag for my belated birthday present. No more pink Gucci wallet she once promised me. :( While she bought Wenwen some shirts. Homed @ 9plus?

---------------------------------

Celebrating Wenwen's birthday belated by having some BBQ thingy near my house. So a few kind souls offered to help out by coming all the way over Geylang Bahru to buy the necessary food and many forked out money. They raised around 250 bucks lah! Gosh, rich kids nowadays.

So off we went, to the nearby NTUC to grab our stuffs, followed by SKP for cheap logistics and headed to Vanessa's house to marinate some chicken, prawns and squids! Heheh, I fell asleep @ the living room's sofa while Mayfei, Vanessa, Eugene, Shanice and Wenwen gets dirty, smelly and yucky in the kitchen, touching and digging out raw food. Lucky I fell asleep! ^^

Found this @ SKP!


PRINCESS! :D


It was 7plus before I could knew it and it's time for dinner! I kindly offered her to my grandma's delicious cooking as she had no dinner at home. Yuppyupp, expectedly, she praised my grandma's cooking! :D

They used my phone and camwhored.




Mayfei took a cab home @ 9pm.

-------------------------------------

Random.


Was checking out my phone's smile shot by experimenting on Jiahui! Succeed!


A professional artist drew this!
I look prettier than Wenwen! LOL.


That artist drew my brother, too!


Her ability to write out her name.

Guess who's that artist?!
Moron also know lah.


Xinyi! (L)

Hahah! She's smart despite being 5 years old oki! Xinyi can write her name in English and Chinese. And knows how to draw humans! At least with the correct facial features, limbs, hair and body! Sucha intelligent child, but she's spoilt. Lol.


Xinyi, stepmum and daddy!


Daddy! (L)
I'm beginning to love him. HAHAH.


BROTHER! (L)(L)(L)
Currently in Cambodia now. Miss him truck loads!!! He's gonna return home in a month and few weeks time. SO LONG!


This short idiot. HAHAH. :D
I miss him, too! It's been so long since we last hanged out.


Liang Heeeeeeeee.
He dropped by to see my new Corby! :D



Furthermore, with the weather so warm nowadays, one tends to sleep soundly and quickly.....


YES! It's Allan!
Majority of the class never fails to sleep during Chemistry, which is taught by Madam Tan. Seriously, her hypnotising powers are reaaaal good man! Even when Allan pulled in the table so that he'll sit upright, he still manages to sleep within two minutes. LOL.


My colleague, Jemimah!


Close-up shot of her sleeping. Hahah :D


And of course not forgetting me!


Posing with the colourful statues while walking along the quiet streets of Orchard after work with Zaniel. :)

----------------------------------

Yeah, that's about all I reckon.
Gonna sleep now. School's on tomorrow! So, tata!

xoxo,
Princess Dolly.