Thursday, February 25, 2010

REUNION.

Met up with George today @ Serangoon's mac and ate dinner with him at S-11's Western stall. Caught up with him and stuffs! It's been eons since we last had a two person chat, and I realized that he's not the playful George I once knew. Hahah, time flies man, really.

Seeing him dressed up so smartly, talking about his future and plans, really made me think of my future. He'd found his, and what about mine? As I grow up day by day, slowly ending our youth and heading towards adulthood in just a few years time scares me a little. Hahah! Cause I don't wanna grow up and carry great responsibilities! Hahah. Yeah, I'm childish! But it's a pity that he couldn't stay long as he had other stuffs to do. If not, we could have chatted for hours!

Suddenly miss the old times with my other ginnas! All has drifted and became busy with their own stuffs. All grown up big and tall already. Miss them man! :(

Oh! And for a sidenote, tomorrow is George's birthday! So,

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY, PIG!
It is in blue instead of pink! So, you should be honoured okay! Hahah.

Bringing back to my future, my goal to be an air stewardess has revived! :D I'm thinking of my future, too. I've decided to go to those third-world countries to help out, to share the great news! After my stewardess thingy that is, if I manage to be one. But firstly, I reckon that I have to get over my greatest fear first. Close friends would know that it's cockroaches! Well, who isn't afraid of cockroaches after all! Maybe Sylvester, cause he thinks that they are cute by the way they carry their little tiny legs! GOSH.

Hah! Nonetheless, George's appearance today made me think of my future! Not bad. I'mma study hard man! And show all those teachers who looked down on me, prejudice against me wrong! They are sooo going down! >:D

Yeah, it's picture time.



I (L) this picture!


Bugs bunny.


LOL. I don't know what are we doing. HAHAH.



I told Vanessa to twist like how we once did when we're in pri,ary school!


And also, how ah lians twist!


She's cool man! She can do cock-eye well!



LOLLLL, BEST PICTURE OF THE YEAR!
This is how we looked like when we looked normal and smile-less! HAHAH.
Try snapping a normal-look shot of yourself! :D


Hahah, so fake!


Due to Wenwen's vain-ness, she refused to tie her uber long hair. Yes, I know I let down my hair in school sometimes, but it's not as long as hers! Mine is relatively short kay! Oki, then Vanessa tied this hairstyle for her randomly and apparently, it looked like Lady Gaga's famous ribbon bow hair! Wenwen loved it, LOL.

Korkor has left Singapore to Cambodia, for mission trip. :( I kinda miss him!
He saved and got a total of nine hundred bucks! Here's all his money, in cash!


All the ten bucks!


All the fifty bucks!


All the ten and fifty bills!


A fan of money. :D
Never held that much money before, in cash!
I feel rich! Hahahah!

Oki, it's late! Gotta turn in soon, hopefully. :/

Tataaa!