Thursday, March 18, 2010

MARIE (L)

HELLO PEEPO!

Recently went for the school educational trip to 3 states of Malaysia known as Kuala Lumpur, Malacca and Kuantan during the March Holidays. I'm really really glad I went to this trip cause what I learnt were priceless! :) I enjoyed myself and hoped everyone that went enjoyed themselves, too! There's like, tonnes of pictures waiting to be uploaded but I'm lazy today and I'm supposed to get myself prepared and meet those dudes @ 5.45. It's already 5.22 and I still have not showered, LOL! Yeah, traits of a Tardy Queen eh?

Just a short post with two lovely pictures.


The bigger Marie soft toy! (L)(L)(L)


The smaller Marie keychain soft toy!
I SPOTTED THEM AT ILLUMA'S ARCADE!
The one beside the movie theatre there, you know you know?! 

I'M SO GOING TO GATHER MY COINS AND CATCH THOSE TWO!!!

But the Bigger Marie is out of stock. Only the small one is available. Awwwww!! :( :( :( Nonetheless, I'll wait for it! I'm really in (L) with Marie soft toys man! Especially those soft and huggable type, ya know. Like the material made for my duckie! ARGH...

Oki, I'm gonna get my ass movin' nao.

Tata!