Monday, March 22, 2010

PIZZA HUT!





Caught up with Xue Er and headed over to Marina Square's Pizza Hut for dinner on i-dont-know-which day.

Going out with her was lovely! Needs to bring more cash out, too. LOL. Cause we enjoy lives and is willing to splurge on food. :D I love going out with her!

Ehhhh, then popped by Suntec's food fair since we're nearby to give George & co. a surprise! Hahah, George's astonished face at that very moment was priceless man! Oki, so both Xue Er and I drank free coffee and then we headed over to Bugis to see some shoes. Blah blah black sheep and 175-ed home.

Yes, I know. I still haven't blogged about my M'sia trip! My STM made me forget what we did on which day. Once my friend confirmed with me, then I'll blog. Promise. :D

To add on, George joined us for a movie marathon @ my church on friday night, titled Left Behind. It was awesome with suspense and action. Really glad that I went. No regrets! And so, George left at around 6am after having early breakfast at the nearby Mac'Donalds while Grayson came shortly after George left for Clam digging! Had lotsa fun trying to find those clams hidden in the muddy sand! Oh yeah, there's lotsa worms in the muddy-sand, too! Harvested quite a lot and had them for early lunch when we returned back to church. :D

On a sidenote, something disappointing happened today. :(
But I believed that everything happened for a reason and it's God who perfected and made it to happen in this way. In a hope to wake her up? I don't know. Only God can understand his master plans! Hopefully, she'll change for the better and turn away from her sinful ways just like how I did. Hahah!

----------------------------------------------

Yeah, have been going back to church lately. As I expected, I felt immense joy in me, unlike the Jiaxin about 2-3 months ago. Being a backslider for many times (I'm not proud of this! :/), I fully know that without living a spiritual life, my life will be hectic, in total mess compared to a life with Jesus Christ in me. My brother pleads me to walk the right path and earnestly guides me to a better life but I refused to listen to him, getting up all hurt and crushed. Yes, I played with fire and I got burnt!

So here's a big thank you to my lovely brother! I love him! (L)

Well, I'm now worries-free and am a happy kid! :> Anyway, I took this picture and love it to the max!
Well, you see. Many people have been pursuing love but failed miserably each time they tried or thought they found the love of their lives. Or either that, they found the person they truly love, but found no joy and true happiness. There's bound to be heartbreaking news like maybe the guy cheated the girl, or the girl broke off unreasonably. These are just examples uh, with no offense.

But hey, I wanna share with you guys that there's a much greater love out there! Wanna know? Stay tune then! ;)

Back to the picture...


This is the defination of love. :)
Notice the shadow formed by the ring carved with the word, "LOVE"? The shadow shows a heart shape! And with the defination, it's perfecto! :D

Yeah, it's late. Goodnight people! School for me tomorrow!