Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VISITATION.


Nyssa and Zaniel came over to my house to harvest some money on i-forgot-which-day. Both idiots ate free food and get free money, too. Hahah! Nonetheless, still glad that they came over! :D

Pictures,




BINGO! You're right! I'm wearing my PJs. HAH :D




ID Photo Shot.




Zimeng came over to my house and fetched Nyssa, which they later headed off to Wang Wei's house to harvest more money! While Zaniel stayed put at my house and we used lappys, sang songs at the top of our lungs and talked. Hahah! HTHT neh!

Yuppyupp, and we left @ 7pm plus. He meet his friends, while I meet mine. :)

--------------------------

Went over to Brandon's house to have some mini Steamboat party gathering with ex-Peicaians! :D His daddy gave us Hong Baos at the end of the day. Heheh.

Vanessa and George went off to Ron's house for idk why, while the rest of us played L4d! :D
Camwhored before reaching the doorsteps of the Indian $1.50 lan shop.


Sistaaaas.



Aaron! He taught me on how to shuffle before, LOL.


Cherie a.k.a Amberlyn, 
the Queen of Chilli who devoured the famous super hot wings that's showcasted in Numbnuts!


Jiaxin & Jiazhen. :D











People not in any photos : Brandon and Sylvester.

Cabbed home after lanning.

----------------------

Allan's friend, Yu Jin recently came back to Singapore for 10 days and they hit the hotel with alcohols and lotsa games!

I gave the hotel and Yu Jin a visit on the last night and stayed overnight. :)
It's awesome, I reckon. Didn't touch any alcohol, though and I prided myself on it! Hahahah!



There there! Aren't we cuuuuteeee?






Yu jin and I! :D

Thanks for treating Xin Wang, again! Heheheh.


Hon En hugging my Fluffy!



Group pictures! :)

Sent Yu Jin off @ Terminal Three at around 1pm. Hopefully, he'll be able to ccome back to Singapore around March/April, according to Allan! Looking forward to see his chubby cheeks, though I don't really know him that well. LOL.


Last photo taken @ the airport. The coolest picture ever! :D

Tataaaa. Gonna shower and hit the sacks!