Thursday, February 18, 2010

CLASS BONDING!

Had this event that bonded our class a lil' bit with a genius suggestion by me! Though it's just a mini party, the class made effort to bring food when I initially thought no one would care. Hahah! :)




 If you're guessing Potluck, then it's BINGO!

 Vanessa came early in the morning 5am, just to cook fried rice! But, my cute grandma did all the frying and cooking in the end, LOL. Classmates praised the marvellous rice oki! :D Well, Mdm Devi sponsored Curry Chicken which tastes not as nice as my grandma's but it's still yums, while the other 5A-ians brought in snacks and drinks. Pretty cool.


Mdm Devi's Curry Chicken!


 Note! Look at the pot of Curry Chicken. It's empty within minutes! Goes to show how yums it was!


 HongJin posing with Seasons.


 I act cute while Vanessa chomping away happily.


 HongJin act cute!


 Daddy and Longman!

Out of boredom, Vanessa took my camera and went around snapping candid shots of people.


Brandon with his blurr face!


 Inda playing Lynn's iTouch!


 Gabrial Looooong.


DADDYYY! (L)


 Qi Sheng twisting for the cam!


 The dudes.


 The dudettes.

Yeah, just some mini party that lasted for an hour. Though the class was scattered and formed many cliques, I think I got a chance to know some of my classmates, and was amazed to see some faces I have never ever seen before in these four years in Secondary school, though we've been studying in the same school for like, four years! Coolxzxzx!

Yeah, and we had some Hamper Wrapping on a Wednesday, I suppose, to celebrate CNY. This year's CNY was different! A chubby teacher wore Cai Shen's costume and walked in with wind, throwing chocolate coins everywhere with the CNY's song playing in the background. It was mad awesome and cool! 

So we started off with our wrapping! :)


 Looking absolutely serious.


 Hahah, despite the unprofessional hamper 5A produced, we still got a consolation prize kay!

Yuppyupp, while being entertained by the elegant fingers strumming at those Gu Zheng strings, Ningmin, who was sitting behind me slept like this!


 LOL, power pack to the max man.

Camwhored @ the toilet after.



Brothers!


Retarded Sis!


Canny Ong!




 ACT DA-LANG!




Throwing tantrum.


Acting cute! MAX!





Hmmm. I reckon that the eyes of my readers are going blind. So I'm gonna move on to CNY!

As usual like every other year, headed down to AMK to visit our relatives and elders.


 Kawaii Xinyi!!! (L)


 Cuzzies! (L)(L)(L)

And met Vanessa later at night. ;)



We take turns to do each other's face. Hahah!



Yuppyupp, shall end. Still got Nyssa's and Zaniel's pictures neh! :/

Have Chemistry remedial tomorrow, and having my very first POD with some fellow silbings in Christ, too! :D Oh, POD stands for Prayer, Outreach and Discipleship. AWESOMENESS!

Yuppyupp, I'm reviving my fire for Christ, once again. :D

So, tata!