Wednesday, January 13, 2010

World Peace!

I was sleeping soundly and shiokly, until I heard the hassle in my room - a conversation between Vanessa and Wenwen. As I opened my eyes slowly, white light fills them and those blurry images came to focus.

Trying to figure out what was so important that disturbed my beauty sleep, I then stared at those two blankly as they hurriedly get prepared for school. After which, I can't go back to my awesome slumber already. No matter how hard I tried to close my eyes, or how hard I pretended how tired I was though I only slept for less than five hours. Sheesh! :(

And so here I am, needing and begging for sleep to come but my eyes just won't let me! Lol.. :/

Oh, and I'm on cloud nine! The "war" between us finally ended, hopefully? Yeah, everything happens for a reason right? And He planned it all perfect. Through this case, I've learnt alot! Like, really alot!

But still felt wasted. I know I've had wrongs. Did alot of reflections okay. But instead of finding out for yourself, you chose to hear what others say. They are not the ones that I'm close with, and they don't know me. Well, though it's only been three months, at least we poured secrets out to each other, shared things that others will never ever know. But still glad that things have improved. :) I couldn't have asked for more.

Yuppyupp! My sunshine is regenerating again! Cheers!


PROMOTE WORLD PEACE.




Peace symbol.



Everybody loves Peace! :)



Well, and the crazier side of Peace.



EVEN MY DAD LOVES PEACE. LOL.

So, just peace up already! Join the Anti-War club!
 I hope things will end soon between the two of you, too.