Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hopefully?

Went back to Peicai today. Had an appointment with Ms.Lee and brought papa down with me. Well, papa helped me say a few good words and I think his words changed those HODs mind! Because initially, the HODs said that they already rejected my appeal. But my awesome dad turned the tables around! :D Ms.Lee then gave me three days grace, to collect all the signatures of the teachers teaching class 5A, to see whether are they willing to teach me or not.

I got all signatures! Except for Mdm.Tan. :/ She left the school early. But it's alright, I'll go back tomorrow! :D In addition to that, I still have to write a page long report on why I deserve this chance blah blah.

Well, I have to thank Daddy Allan for helping me, too! He accompanied me to find the teachers and as he's also in class 5A, it's all the more easier to get those signatures since the guy who topped N'Levels in Peicai 2009 put in a few good words for me.

BIG THANKS! (L)

I've already had it all planned, if my appeal is to be accepted. I will sit beside Allan in class, and pull Vanessa along too. My aim with Allan is also to borrow books from the library and complete at least two books a month. Great! This is the first time I've had a target. A serious one. LOL. Anyway, if Vanessa doesn't listen in classes and skip lessons, she's gonna get it from her ferocious dad! Hahah, so Minnie Mouse, you better watch out.

Ahh! But I'm still not confirm accepted uh. LOL. -.- Hopefully lah.
I can hear monkeys rejoicing abit.

Okay! Enough of all these. It's really been a super long time since I've updated. So here's just a few events I had during the past few days/weeks.

 - Visited the Dentist to have some filling done.
- Flosses my teeth every night without fail now, due to Dentist's advice.
- Works as a waitress for wedding banquets @ Orchard Parade Hotel now.
- Manager said I have the potential and will train me to become a VIP server when I only work for a day. *Smiles up! :D
- Went back Peicai to help Mdm Yusma decorate her personal classroom along with a few ex-classmates.
- Lost my newly bought rubi shoes. IT HADN'T EVEN BEEN WORN BEFORE.
- Celebrated Vester's birthday!

Hmm, that's about all I guess?

Thinking about work, Sunday was the first day I experienced how it felt like to be a waitress. It was superbly cool man. Not as tough as I'd expected. Not as much scoldings as I'd thought. So far, so good! Besides, Andy and Billy look sooooo handsome in their black jackets!!! Yuppyupp, they're captains. :)

Gonna work on Wednesday and I'm looking forward to it! It feels good to receive your pay after a few hours of hard work! Yeah, it's straight cash. :D

However, I still have ALOT of debts to clear. Damnxzxzx. Still can't enjoy the excited feeling you get when you splurge on shopping/eat yet. :S Yeah, I'm a spendrift, and spends majority of my money on food. That explains my fat thighs! HAHAH. :D

Hao le lah! I want to watch Hi My Sweetheart already. Will upload ASAP, with pictures!

Toodles. :)