Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome, 2010!

I know I'm a day late, but here's still a Happy New Year for all of you! Well, it's also Girlfriend's birthday today! So,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYSSA.




Hope you have enjoyed your birthday eh. You're booked by me this upcoming Saturday!

Well, 2009 has been a roller coaster ride for me. I've still not really been through alot of things although I'm turning 17 soon, and there's just many things I have to learn. I'm like a child, having only seen a small amount of what this world holds and I guess if my knowledge of this world were to scale down to the percent range, my percentage would be like, maybe, 40%? LOL.

And in the last year, I've learnt that there are many types of people and not to be so trusting, but I guess I always stupidly believe people's words easily. I've also learnt to ignore what others think of me instead of minding and bearing low self-esteem, as long as I know that in my heart, I didn't do anything, my conscience is clear. :)

Hopefully, 2010 will be smooth sailing and that I could retake my O's! I'm gonna prove wrong to people out there who look down on me! Hah! I will proudly walk to the front and collect my awesome results while those people who once looked down on me will open their jaws in awe. *Flicks my hair.

After all these has been said, here are my New Year Resolutions for 2010!

- Lose weight by learning Boxing!
- Run the extra mile for my studies.
- Forgive and forget, LOL.
- Be kind to everyone, even my enemies.
- Do not make such a big fuss and flare up when fake rumours reached my ears.
- Return back to church. I've wandered and strayed enough.
- Bring my friends to church, especially Vester and Bryan!

Okay, that's all for now. Don't want to set too much, in case I cannot fulfil them! One step at a time, there's no need to rush, right!

So that's all for this entry.
Have a nice year ahead, all!