Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not, no.

O's results are releasing soon but I can't feel butterflies in my stomach. Well, at the very least, not yet. I remember I've already planned to retake my O's after my O's officially ended. I'm a goner, lol ._.

Hopefully, I can go back to Peicai next year! I will study hard and stop procrastinating, lazing around like a bum as this chance will be quite a miracle. Must cherish it yeah? Some people don't know how to cherish until they lose it. Furthermore, most of my friends had already graduated, resulting in more time to concentrate in classes instead of talking to Nyssa! Our new school was also refurnished, transforming from an ugly duckling into a swan. Another reason to stay in Peicai, LOL.

Double sighs.

I'm not sure what my future is going to end up like. I don't even know what to be when I grow up. Oki! I will aim for Marine Biologist! But I never take Biology...... Nevermind! I will strive hard! Well, aim for the moon! In case you fail, you'll still land on the stars, right! No Marine Biologist then.. Dolphin Trainer! LOL :D

Set! My future is planned! I suddenly have this mugging-adrenaline moving through my veins. Awesome! I hope this determination and goal doesn't expire in a few days time! Alrighty, gotta go.

Down down down down.

-

獨送昏暗莫離的風 回憶裡被愛
那股激動 天色好紅
溫柔好濃 在胸口浮現你的面容
一起活在這城市迷宮 提起你名字
心還跳動 卻沒重逢
只留下碰卻又不敢碰的那種激動
也許我們當時年紀真的太小
從那懵懵懂懂 走進各自天空
該怎麼說讓彼此選擇 但思念還轉動

不能握的手 從此匿名的朋友
其實我的執著依然執著
與你無關淚自行吸收
不能握的手 卻比親人更親厚
當所有如果都沒有如果
只有失去的溫柔 最溫柔