Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finished!

CHEERS!

I finally finished the basics like placing my songs, links etc in the correct place! But there's still loads to touch up on. Shall do it when I'm free. :)

The reason I changed my blogskin was because I'm bored of plain, boring blogskins. I've decided to try something new and childish for a change! For a fresh and new look! Haahah! But the pictures/icons can't seem to show up nicely eh? Sigh, I'm a blogger noob! :S

I like the rainbow on the top though. I love rainbows! (L)(L)(L)

Perhaps because it represents happiness in a way? Sunshines also mean happiness in my language too! Hahah. :D Alright. Gonna hit the sacks. I NEED SLEEP! I reached home only at 4am on Sunday night due to working OT. Slept only for a couple of hours and had to get up on my feet for a visit to Peicai with papa. Then was out the whole day, without sleep.

Hao lah! Cut the crap. Ciao! :)