Saturday, January 9, 2010

Daydream!

I was really really bored today. Yeah, I didn't went out! To accompany my dad, obedient right! And as I sat on my desk with bore, I began thinking of the things that I like... *Daydreams.

Friends who know me would know that I always regard myself as a Princess. What! Can't I even dream?! Anyway, I think that Princesses always look gorgeous with long, shiny hair, are mostly seen wearing pink dresses, and they live a luxurious life. Therefore, I thought about my favourite Princess! (L)

Staring hard at this,



I felt a sudden rush to draw her down!
Yuppyupp, and I did.

And it turned out like this.........

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




Yeah, this is my favourite Princess, Ariel! (L)(L)(L)
Cause she has blue eyes and she's a mermaid!! UNDER THE SEA~
Hahahaha! I did mention before that I want to be a marine biologist right? LOL. I love the marine life! More (L)s.

Well... I guess my drawing didn't turn out that nice eh. Cause comparing it to the actual Ariel on my tissue box, I can see a vast difference :/ But still! I think that for a beginner with no talent in art, it's not that bad lah. LOL
Trying to comfort myself .__.

Here's the close-up picture of the original Ariel.



Comparing side by side.





LOL. :S

Eh, okay. That's enough. Stop giggling! :/

Anyway, I've borrowed my books! Yeah, you guys must be thinking I always say this but do another right? You're wrong this time round!

TADAH!






Hmm. Recommended by Xue Er. She's head over heels with this author named Nicholas Sparks. LOL. Gonna start reading them soon! :D

Anyway, I've received my very first birthday present from Wenwen! Yeah, it's a tad bit early still, but cause Wenwen says that she's afraid that she can't celebrate my birthday with me and thus, the early present.

My sister is crazy, trust me. She called me on one random day and kept pestering me what would I name a soft toy if I had one more. Yuppyupp! I had one piglet named Beebee and she looks like this!



ISN'T SHE CUTE?!

Hahah! I thought for quite a while and after a few "Hurry up lah!"-s together with that urgent tone from Wenwen, I blabbered "Fluffy" out. Upon hearing her long-waited answer, she hung up my call. Idiot.

Initially, I was awaiting some surprise present from her when I got home but she poured wet blanket on me when she scolded me. :( I still remembered clearly what Wenwen told me!! The conversation goes like this,

Me : Eh. Thanks. Where's my present?
Wenwen : Shut up.
Me : Hurry up. I know you bought something for me right!
Wenwen : NO?! Don't thick skin leh. Stop being irritating. Pest.

Awwww...

But later on, she asked me to close my eyes and popped out this pink bear!!!! (L) She bought it from Build-a-bear-workshop. UBER COOL.







NUTS. It's mad expensive can! Furthermore, she bought clothes, shoes, a handbag, shades and even panties for Fluffy! Yeah, and it's all PINK! (L) Nonetheless, it's sweet lah. :) Hahah, Fluffy even got a birth certificate. LOL.



Cool?!



Camwhore with my new Fluffy!

And of course, special thanks to my lovely sister! :D





*Smooches!

And so, I have three babies now! *Whispers.. precious.... People who watched Lord of the Rings should know what I'm talking about. Hahah!



Fluffy, Beebee and Duckie! They are loves! :D

Though it's abit late..

Thanks again, Sistaaaaaaaa!!!!



Pathetic face. HAH. Oki lah, although we always bicker over little and childish stuffs, but it's still cute okay.

At most 我爱你多一点 lor.



And this is also another irritating sister I adore. :D



Grandma and Wenwen making Tang Yuan! :D



Look like fishballs! Hahah.



THEY HAVE PINK VERSION TOO!

Hahah, I'm lazy to post already lah. All these are old picures I dug out from my camera. So just randomly posting it. Alright, gotta go! Still have boxing tomorrow. HAH. Looking forward to it! (L)

Toodles!