Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar.





The story's hero is Jake Sully, a former Marine confined to a wheelchair. Bitter and disillusioned, he's still a warrior at heart. All Jake ever wanted was something worth fighting for, and he finds it in the place he least expected: on a distant world. Jake has been recruited to join an expedition to the moon Pandora, which corporate interests are strip-mining for a mineral worth $20 million per kilogram on Earth. To facilitate their work, the humans use a link system that projects a person's consciousness into a hybrid of humans and Pandora's indigenous humanoids, the Na'vi. This human-Na'vi hybrid – a fully living, breathing body that resembles the Na'vi but possesses the individual human's thoughts, feelings and personality – is known as an "avatar."

In his new avatar form, Jake can once again walk. His mission is to interact with and infiltrate the Na'vi with the hope of enlisting their help – or at least their acquiescence – in mining the ore. A beautiful Na'vi female, Neytiri, saves Jake's life, albeit reluctantly, because even in his avatar body, Jake represents to her the human encroachment on the Na'vi's unspoiled world.

As Jake's relationship with Neytiri deepens, along with his respect for the Na'vi, he faces the ultimate test as he leads an epic conflict that will decide nothing less than the fate of an entire world. 


---------



Watched this movie today, in 3D with the most unexpected person - daddy! :D He's so cool when he booked the tickets online with his awesome credit card, LOL! The movie's duration is 2 hours 41 minutes. Yeahyeah, I know this movie has been out long ago, but still!!!



Anyway, in my opinion,
THIS ONE IS SO WORTH THE MONEY FOR 3D AND WEEKENDS! (L)(L)(L)


I'm so gonna watch it again, WOOHOO.



And, daddy bought me accessories from Diva today! I finally got my cute earrings and that red hairband! Muahahahahah! :D



I'M SUPER HIGH NOW AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.



Oki, I love my dad. ;)


Well, resuming back to my life, it has been quite cool and alot alot more relaxed and less tensed up until.. Anyway! Gave Vanessa a surprise on the 27th December with some other friends and was glad that our plan succeeded! Hope you had an enjoyable day that special day, girl! ;)


Oh yah, and BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LOL, I forgot to wish you @ 11.59pm, speaking of this! DAMN.


I didn't want to wish you, since your dad was the first to call you. Sweet dad, I have one too! TEEHEE.
Then I've already decided to wish you last one kay! But then.... severe stm....... Sigh. :/
And no worries, you're gonna get surprised soon.


Hmm, smell birthdays in the air!
Check out these January babies :

Nyssa Lim Chang Ting - 2nd January
Sylvester Ong Wei Jie - 16th January
Ah Di korkor - 24th January
Allan Ng Yuan Da - 35th January
And last but not least,
Princess Dolly Low Jia Xin - 26th January


WOW. See that big hole in my pocket!



Aye, I lazy to blog already. I want to watch the new released Hi My Sweetheart! 





And this is my retarded sister. I have no idea what she's doing. LOL.



Toodles!