Tuesday, December 22, 2009



Look @ our eyebags! :/



HUHU! I finally looked skinny. LOL.



Err, random?



This is uber cool! This some sort of CCTV thingy!



Vester the King and Dolly the Maid. LOL. I look fat here though. Wait a minute, I am fat. HAH.



Copy.



Mimic.



Inside Toys'R'US.



Usual. Trying to act one Fit-Zai.



Little Slyvester & Big Slyvester!



Big Slyvester holding medium Slyvester!



Hugeass collection of toys! Spot Little Slyvester!



PINK Stitch's girlfriend!



Ugly Doll in pink @ Action City.



Pink bunny!



Minnie  mouse!
Hmm, notice I only touch pink stuffs? Hahah!



THEN I SAW THIS PINK HELLO KITTY BEDSHEET, BLANKET, PILLOWS AND CURTAINS.
However.... Just the blanket alone costs one-two-nine bucks...    .______.



And also saw this Princess Holder!!! Guess which Princess is my favourite? Heheh.
DAMNZ ITZXZXZ.
Itching to buy so many thingssss :( :( :(
Money makes the world go round. HAHAH. Money can really buy happiness eh. Well, temporary ones.



Check out my new bling-bling too!
Vanessa gave me this bling-bling her cuzzie bought from Korea. (L)



And baby little Xinyi exploring herself with Wenwen's chocolate mirror!

Lastly, I wanna share a bad news to you guys!
Well, I have a hole in my tooth!!!! :( :( :(
It's so irritating, like seriously! Wenwen had to use a toothpick to help me dig out my food every night. Hahahah! Going to bu-ya soon! Hopefully, daddy gives me money to bu-ya!



AWESOME?!
Saw the disgusting hole? HAHAH.

*Winks.