Monday, October 19, 2009


Retards!



BeebeeRetard.



SillyRetard.

Hahah! Just felt like posting these two pictures. I ask my sister to pose one unglam picture of her but she catch no ball. :/

HAHAH. I think we two are indeed retards!

Anyway, anyhow, the five-zero-four clique went East coast for an early birthday celebration for Bryanμωρό. It was awesome! Jiahui, Wenwen, Vester and I made potato salad, sandwiches and sushi for a light picnic.
Thanks little sister for helping, getting all yucky and dirty though you didn't get to enjoy the food! :D

Hmm, we bought a frisbee @ $4.90. I know how to throw properly already! Muahah.

Visit Jiahui's blog for more pictures! I'm lazy to post. :P



Fweezbiiiiii.



TheBetter!



And Jiahui brought along these beri cooolxzx sunglasses which belong to my baby sister, Xinyi.
Cute right! Hahah!



Yuppyupp, that's all for today's post. ;)

Imma go play pet society! HAHAH.