Saturday, September 26, 2009

Toyed?

Wow, I waited for you. Instead of receiving the treatment I ought to deserve, I actually get nothing? Despite ignoring the fact that I'll be home late and had to end up cabbing home with midnight charge, you just neglected me, treated me as if I'm invisible? Eh, thanks leh.

I don't know what's on your mind. Please tell me straight if there's a change in anything. Don't leave me hanging, the feeling's superbly terrible. Or perhaps I'm just being sensitive? But don't blame me for being sensitive, I'm just an ordinary human with feelings, that's all. But linking up little pieces of things that you do leads me to finding the worst scenario that I could imagine.

Damn, it's killing me.

-

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain.
Once or twice was enough, but it was all in vain.