Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dessert Bowl.

Went Dessert Bowl with Wenwen and Zhengrong for some delicious dessert and did some mugging over there. Well, but couldn't really study.. I guess I was too playful.

I NEED SOMEONE TO CONTROL ME!

Paky did some lecturing to me and it woke me up. Don't know what's going on in my mind man. I need to set my priorities right and be serious already lah. But always fail.

PAK, I'LL TRY MY BEST KAY!

Well, so we played abit of truth and dare and one of Zhengrong's dare was to take an unglam picture of him!



And then Wenwen's dare was to sit on this toy horse and act as if she's a cowgirl!
A video of her being retarded.



Moving on,



Zhengrong studying his Georgraphy.



There, these are the things we bought @ DessertBowl. YUMMY YUMMY YUMS!



Trying to act cute. I'm wearing my class tee! AND YES, MY CLASS TEE IS PINK. ♥

After that played an hour of L4D and then met Jiahui @ 504. Homed shortly after.

Oki, here are two overdued pictures of Beebee & Vester!





HAHAH, ACT CUTERS!

-

I'M SANDWICHED! DON'T CONFLICT LEH! D: