Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shaw House.

Today was out with Nyssa, Zimeng, Pakcheong, Alvin, Xiaohui, Shouliang, Tatfu, Baozheng, Qingyang and Qingyang's girlfriend (if I'm not wrong and didn't left anyone out) to Shaw house and we caught this movie titled, "Aliens in the attic."

Quite lame, abit funny, not really worth the money. Yeah, that's about it.

Finally... After so long, can go out with Nyssa!!! ♥ Idiot girl, always boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend. >:(

So basically, it was just a typical evening out with people watching movie, having dinner and going home. But it was awesome, with Nyssa around! It's really never boring with her retarded criticises and her way of talking. HAHAH, cannot tahan.

In addition, my cousin, Shibin called me out of the blue during the movie. He asked me to be his date for his pro term in Ocs, to celebrate the end of their army's service term. So they'll be having a social night on this coming tuesday @ 6pm. He called me as all his girl friends are unavailable and I was the last on his list.

Hey c'mon, who would date their own cousins out right?! So I, being the kind soul, saved him from not being able to book out of weekend duties. Yes I know, Dolly's empathetic. But the cool thing is that he said he'll pay for all my expenses. Yeah, ALL. Cab fares, dinner, everything! COOL. But it's gonna be so damn awkward with no familiar faces there!

Anyway, moving on.

Here are pictures of girlfriend and I. (L)



Our hugeass popcorn!



Shared among 4 people.

And we went toilet after our movie. Nyssa suggested we take pictures and these are our awesome pose.



The girl...



...& the guy.



Us!



We look like lesbos with her hand hooked around mine! Hahah.



Eh, mimicking the statue..

So after all these photo takings and going through a 20-30 minutes of indecisive walks of where to eat, we finally settled in somewhere secluded.




Candid.



Another candid. Hah. And this idiot sent me home. Cool, thanks awesome friend! (L)

Ohyah! I wore fake eyelash out today too! DAMN COOLXZXZX. My first time, sorry uh, abit kia-su awhile kay. And the $14.90 glue from Sasa works! As in, it's really very good. Worth the money eh. ;)



There, can see my long eyelash?

Awesome! And I went home with Pak's companion. Saw two cockroaches on the way to my lift. And then, Pak saw daddy, daddy saw Pak @ the lift! Daddy asked if Pak's my boyfriend. LOLLL, purely retarded.

Reached home and camwhored with sisters!



There's my mummy! WO YAO CHI JI DAN.



I took away her virgin kiss! Hahah!



My sister acting angry as I neglect her for my duck! ♥



Princess acting angry as sister neglect me for talking with her boyfriend.



Retards.



Both trying to act chio. HAHAH.



Another retard picture.

Yeah, that's all. It's 2:34 am! COOL.

I have another thing to say before I sleep.

As I was showering halfway just only, a cockroach just dropped out of nowhere in my bathroom.
Yeah, people who know me would know that my fear for cockroaches are...indescribable.
And the innocent Jiahui was brushing her teeth outside. Scared out of my wits, I rushed out of the bathroom naked and Jiahui saw me wearing my birthday suit!

HAHAH, AWESOME.

I'm off to sleep already. Ciaoz!