Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Remourse.

Damn! I'm feeling so damn guilty. I was feeling bored and so, blogged hopped. I went to Jinyi's blog and I saw how she celebrated Pakcheong's birthday. OHMYGOODNESS! Sweet can! And yet I?

I didn't even do anything. I even forgot his birthday! Wished him late birthday somemore, as I wanted to be the last to wish him at 11.59pm, so he'll remember it. Cause the first and the last will always be remembered uh.

DAMN!

Presents? No, not really. It was a combine gift with Meisian and Jacqueline and there's no sincerity from me in that gift!

DOUBLE DAMNS!

I feel damn terrible, as a friend. Pak, being sucha good friend to me, cooly forgave me when I flew his aeroplane thrice this month and didn't even go to his birthday party when he invited me. And I just told him I was sick. Okay, I really was. BUT I'M SO TERRIBLE LAH!

TRIPLE DAMNS.

I suck, big time! I reckon I should just die.



SORRY, MY DEAR FRIEND.