Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prawning!

YOHOHOHO, YOHHOHOHOHO!

I went prawning yesterday, leaving my princess palace @ 10pm. It was so damn coolxzx. I'd never leave house at sucha timing before! And returned home safely by cab @ 7+am.

Yay! Daddy didn't scold me, I think is because of the 2 prawns I brought back home as a gift-of-appease. Yupp, this trick does work! >:)

So anyway, back to the topic, I met Alvin, Darryl and Liang at the bus stop in front of Serangoon's Swimming Complex and they brought me to Zoson's mum's pub just above the Crab Party restaurant. We were waiting for Zoson's sister to dismiss from work, so that the five of us could go prawning together.

The guys played abit of pool and later we all played this card game, called the thumb game. I don't know what was the name of it lah, but it was superbly enjoyable and fun! There's no objective, neither was there an aim. It was for pure entertainment.

Basically, the one and only punishment of the game was to drink ice water(Not alcohol. We're good kids.) and we were not allowed to go to the toilet till 1.15am, as the game will end at the said timing. I was super duper extremely unlucky lah, and I kept on tio-ing the cards whereby I had to drink and drink. Luckily, I trained my bladder since young. ;)

You guys don't know the feeling man! Of release..... Ahhh.... Uber shiok.

Left the pub/lounge @ 2am. Cabbed to our destination, with Alvin's treat! THANKS. (L)

And, I got my virgin prawn! Because the first time I went prawning, I didn't manage to catch any prawns. :/ Yeah, skills lousy mah. But I caught a prawn yesterday! Proud of myself, though the prawn was quite small.

Ahh, not bad, quite fun, though I only managed to prawn a prawn after like, three hours?

Tired to the max.

Didn't take much pictures, but here are our prawns! We caught 25 prawns with 2 rods. Hahah.



My camera too small. So could only capture seventeen and a half prawns.

We BBQed.

Pluck out the shells.

Eat it with joy.

And ended up like this.



Yeah, by the time we finished everything, it was already morning!

Home > Showered > Sleep.

And I'm les-ing @ home with Jiahui! These are how we look like currently. HAHAH! Unglam!!






And for some overdued pictures taken during Racial Harmony..




Class 4A have this free nail spa! Hahah, I feel like a princess! They massaged my fingers and buffed my nails till bling bling!



Wearing Asyraf's hat!



Shouliang.



Self-proclaim King!



& Mr.Fahmy! Look @ his huuuuuge tummy. HAHAH. He looks like a priest or something. Uber cool!

Alrighty, gonna stop here. Sayonara!