Monday, September 7, 2009

Oki, I'm gonna summarize my days of events accordingly. So, here goes, my 5-in-1 post entry!

Jabbawockeez! 5th September 2009, Saturday.

Met this idiot @ AMK Hub to pass him his green jabba shirt and after that, went to watch the movie titled, "Dance Flick". I would rate 2/5 stars for this movie. Abit funny, and very lame. Not encouraged to watch this on a weekday. Damn, he's so excited about getting his Jabba shirt that he actually shout silently into his cap! I got to know this by reading his blog. He's sucha idiot, totally.

So after our movie, we went to some random and nearby playground. Took a few pictures, idiot showed me some of Jabba's cool moves and we talked and talked and talked and talked and talked all night long till I reached home around 2plus. Cool huh? Old friend mah, got lotsa things to catch up on yeah?

Cabbed home, $9.30. Gave uncle $10 and asked him to keep the change. HAHAH. I FEEL RICH.. LOL.

Here are the pictures we took wearing Jabba shirts!



Idiot.



Still looking idiotic.



Definately cute.



Confirm cool.



Do I look like Ash?



Self-timer.



See! With me in the picture, I enhance him man!

HAHAH.

Chocolate Fondue! 6th September 2009, Sunday.

Headed over to Crystal's place for a whooping delicious homemade chocolate fondue. Shiokness 101%. Wenwen and Crystal went and bought the chocolates, strawberries, puny grapes, potato chips and marshmallows! Awesomely awesome. Chocolates & strawberries leh!!!



A picture of our mini party's food.



Jiahui plucking out these puny grapes and putting them into the bowl.



Jiahui again, posing with those tiny mini itsy bitsy grapes.



So far, this is the biggest size I found among the hundreds. Goes to show how tiny the grape is. So kawaii-neh like me right?! ;)

Aftermath, we went and played mahjong. Just nice, there's 4 of us. Hahah, Jiahui was new to mahjong and she didn't know how to play but yet, she won overall. Pfft, begginner's luck!

Okay, now I'm excited about this part. After mahjong, went down to Serangoon North's Pasar Malam. I BOUGHT ALOT OF PINK STUFFS AND I'M SO HAPPY, despite spending $40. ANYWAY, here are the pictures to all the stuffs that we bought!



Pyjamas!!



There are no fully baby pink pyjamas. :( So I bought these instead. Thanks Crystal and Wenwen for being my models!



Bought this black sock. Idiot Jiahui lost mine. >:(

So we were walking along, seeing from stalls to stalls on what each one has to offer and we came across the cutlery stall. I SAW PINK SPOONS AND FORKS. :O MUST BUY!



These are for Wenwen and Jiahui respectively. Jiahui (L) the colour red. Hahah!

And now, these are the princess stuffs I bought today!



The pink pencil case is a gift from Crystal. She also secretly went to 7-11 to buy honey lemon flavoured strepsils for me as I have a bad sore throat that day. Aww, how sweet. Thanks! ;)

I LOVE MY PINK MINI HELLO KITTY CABINET, MY PINK PENCIL CASE, MY PINK MIRROR, MY PINK SOUP SPOON, MY PINK SPOON, MY PINK FORK AND MY PINK PLUG. (L)



These are all the food we bought. HAHAH. Terror right! Okay lah, not really alot lah.



Oki, and the day ended with this photo taken by her cousin. Yes, lousy cameramen, I know. HEE.

The Proposal. 7th September 2009, Monday.

Went Vivo with yet another idiot for the movie, The Proposal. NICE. VERY. Worth the money, in my opinion. :) I wore couple wear with Pakcheong with the colour black and pink. HAHAH!

And I want to say thank you to Pakcheong here! Cause we were supposed to meet Vivo at 2pm... Well, guys must wait for girls right?! Cause well, we're always late, but worth the wait! Eheh, and he waited for an hour... Hmm, no need thank me for training your patience. ;) You're welcome.



My date for the day..

OKAY LAH, I LOVE YOU LAH. Don't cry kay. Mummy give you eat ji dan. You're the best best best best best best bestest friend ever! (L)



But then I want tell you something. Please grow taller. I want wear high heels one. TEEHEE! Luckily, he's a tad bit taller than me, maybe a cm or two? But overall, still short. :P

OH YAH. This day reminds me of something irritating. Cause before we went into the theatre, there's still plenty of time left. Feeling hungry, I went to eat yu pian tang (L). Oki, after that, I was hunting around for eyelash glue(for fake eyelash, duh.) and ended up in Sasa.

I WANT TO RANT!

I just randomly took one glue and without seeing the price sticker hiding by the corner, I went to the casher to purchase my stuff. She scanned and the electronic board states "$14.90".

WHAT THE HECK?!

I didn't know what to do eh. So I just took out two red notes and paid it reluctantly. AHH, dumb! And after my purchase, I kept ranting to Pakcheong that Sasa scammed my money and all. I even called Jiahui and confirmed with Nyssa! She bought her eyelash glue at Sasa too, aye, I don't know lah. Maybe the glue is really that good? I'll try it soon.



This is the 14.90 glue. Damn.



But not bad. Quite high class eh, got instructions one. It reads :

1. Apply a thin line along base of the false lash (never apply directly to your eyelids.)
2. Let set for thirty seconds or until sticky.
3. Place lash as closely as possible to base of your natural lashes. Press gently.

Quite cool huh. The glue better be good.

And so, headed over to Kovan's Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe after our lovely movie. Coincidently met Nyssa & Zimeng while walking on Kovan's underground Mrt! Hahah, talked for a couple of minutes and bid our goodbyes.

Eh, I didn't take picture of the food. Was too hungry, sorry lah.



But I took this. Can you see me in the reflection? Heheh!



Alright, our day ended like this,



and this. Sweeeeet. (L)

LOVE YOU, AWESOME FRIEND!

Kiddy art painting! 8th September 2009, Tuesday.

Was out to Amk Hub with Jiahui and Yirong. We went to do this kiddy art painting at the top floor of Hub, just outside the movie ticket area.



Jiahui, trying to paint the hearts red with Yirong stoning.



Caught him looking @ girls! HAHAH. No wonder don't want help. Orh hor!



Now then help. Heheh. But sadly, I forgot to take the finish product of our kiddy painting! It's with Yirong. :/

Ahh, then after that mrted to Dhoby Ghaut and met up with many people. There're Alvin, Brendan, Jiahui, Pakcheong, Shouliang, Shilin, Weijie, Xiaohui and I if I'm not wrong. Caught "I love you, Beth Cooper." Initially, thought it was a boring show. But then it turned out to be hilarious and nice! Yeah, worth watching too. :)

Headed to The Star Factory and later accompanied Pak, Shouliang and Xiaohui to Yoshinoya(sp?) along with JahHweeeee. Eh, went to Action City and JahHwee became my model.











This last picture, Shouliang came and interrupt. Hah!

Mrted to Potong Pasir and later bused back home.

Sibling Day? 9th September 2009, Wednesday.



This, is my irritating brother. He woke me up and captured my superbly unglam candid shot when I just woke up. And he's threatening to tag all my friends on Facebook!! :'(

And so, went to have lunch with Annabel, Korkor, Jiahui and Wenwen.

I LOVE EATING WITH MY BROTHER!


Cause he doesn't mind splurging on food and he always buy loads of things on the table for us to share. SO COOL.

We ordered a total of 4 ba-chor-mees, a plate of black carrot cake and char-kuey-tiao, yong tau foo and sugar cane for everyone. Was supposed to order Oyster Omelette but sadly, the stall haven't open yet. Aww! :S

HAHAH! I'M A GLUTTON. AND MY GRANDMA IS CURRENTLY COOKING DINNER!

Aww, the fragrance from the food makes my stomach grumbles man. Okay, anyway! Went to some secluded area in Amk for LAN! Radius uh, if I'm not wrong. With Korkor and Annabel, there's always no worry for cash! Cabbed there and started playing L4D. As Annabel and Jiahui were new to LAN, the Lows guided them. Hahah!

Played for an hour only uh. HEE. I reckon that Jiahui is addicted to L4D now! But sad, was too busy shooting zombies I forgot to take pictures of us playing. HAHAHAH. When smoker attacks Jiahui, she'll grab my brother and shake him. LOLLL.

So after LAN, something terrible happened. My shark attack terror man! Shall not elaborate more. HEE. Cabbed back home and then finishing up this stupid long entry!

Eh, here's a picture of my lovely brother when he jsut woke up.



Looks fierce right.



And there's Jiahui using papa's baby laptop.

YES, FINALLY! This post is coming to an end. I feel so successful! Will end this post with a picture of my chio nails!



Oki, these are fake nails. I superglued them! TEEHEE. Eh, mistake to use superglue. Will harm nails one kay. I'll buy nail glue next time. ;)

Anyway, wondering how I take out contact lens with such chio and long nails? Here's a video to show you how! Yeah, learn from Xiaxue's Guide to Life :)



Hahah! "I have chio nails and you don't have!" LOL, power-pack.

Uhm, I go have my dinner already! Ciaoz.