Monday, September 14, 2009



All curled up!


HAHAHAH. I PERMED MY HAIR!

With Jiahui's help uh, ;) I think that Jiahui is close to a walking wikipedia man. She seemed to know alot, like :

- How we could use a straightener and somehow instead of straightening the hair, she can use it to curl up my hairrrrrrr!


- She also knows self-defence in all types of situation be it in the process of getting raped, attacked from behind etc..


- The many different types of make-up. (She's a mascara whore, trust me.)


- Her fart once smells like eggs. LOL.


- Her observating skills.


- She once showered three times a day. RETARD.


- She's straightforward, loves the colour red and she's automatic. Good house mate, help me clean my room. *smirks.


Okay fine, that's off topic already.

But anyway! I was totally amazed at her knowledge and listened her talk with curiosity and excitement. LOL.

Anyway, she permed my hair for a change of hairstyle to go with my cousin's date. It's just a trial, to see whether it's nice or not uh. But my brother came home and teased me when he saw my hair! >:(




Jiahui says look like Dolly. So wa-wa. Stepmum says it's nice, better than my straight hair.
Korkor gives me the looks of a "so ugly!". Papa kicked my butt. Pfft, guys have lousier taste than girls! HAHAH.



Signature wa-wa face.

LOL, I know, I'm wearing my pyjamas! It's kawaii okay. >:)