Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tiger Flies!



That's a picture of a tiger fly! They are very common and can be usually found in your school fields, just like mine! During p.e today, a few of us girls went hunting for tiger flies. It's so cool can. As they are slow in action, it's very easy to catch. Hahah, Nyssa went hysterical when her tiger fly flew away. FUNNY.



You guys saw before right?! Hahah, my hand looks big in this angle. :O

Sorry for the blurr pictures yeah?

Uhm, after that went for Geography remedial.
And it was @ there that I realised that Brendan can actually play the piano so awesomely!!! Eh, don't look at his blurr blurr gong-gong face okay. You see him play the piano, your heart can meltz one kay! He taught me the first part of the famous Yiruma's River flows in you.

MUAHAHAH, I'm so going to get my keyboard from my sister back! She cope then she never play, leave it to rot. So irritating right?! I'm determined to learn River flows in you lah!! Maybe after O's? Shall see how.

After remedial ends, went to find George and co. as I had the craves for Mac's Happy Meal!! But before that, I walked past a shop that sells comb and I bought this pink, small, cute and lovely comb with flower patterns on it!



AWESOMELY KAWAII-NEH.

So headed to Serangoon's Mac after purchasing my cute comb! AHAHAH. I HAD THE PINK HELLO KITTY YEAR 2006 TOY!!
Though what I want is the Year 1993 one.

IT'S INDESCRIBABLE.



HAHAHAH. And just nice, that small little comb fits perfectly into the hello kitty box! Besides, when you open the heart thingy on the right, you can find a....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



SMALL ROUND MIRROR!!! Can you see my cute little nose?! TEEHEEE.
So this will become my little personal dressing box specially for my bangz. (L)

Anyway, speaking of Happy Meal..
KELVINOWSHENGYAO.
You still owe me my Happy Meal and my ice cream eh!
Irritating.

Yes, I know I'm a pig and I love eating. ;)

Oh yah! I want to thank Vincent! He sent me to the bus stop and waited for my bus. Thanks eh! :D

Alright, so today ended with me being a tad bit more knowing how to play the piano!

Pictures of the day.



Candid shot by Liang Heeeeeeeee.



Being very kawaii in the toilet. HAHAHAH.



Granny gave me two little small buns to eat!



Kissing it deliciously ?



Posing with little bun with my signature wawa smile!

Okay, I (L) to camwhore. AHAHAH.

And oh yes, I love you, K.S.N! Thanks for being by my side and loving me!!
L.G.X too! My listening ear.
N.L.C.T as well! Making me laugh everytime & listening to me. Awesomeness!
<3s for three of youuuuu!

Eheheh, I'm also suddenly into Taylor Swift's Teardrops on my guitar.

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be.
I bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about.
And she's got everything that I have to live without.

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny.
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me.
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right.
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.


So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light.
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart.
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough.
And he's all that I need to fall into.

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.