Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seasickkkkk

Hahah, sorry! This post is a little late.

Celebrated national day @ St.John Island. Awesomeness! Played, fished, BBQed, studied and picked seashells (L).

Yes, I actually brought my Maths 10 year series there!! I want to say a big big thank you to Weijie, Luzerne and last but not least, Dominic Chooooo! Thanks for clearing my doubts and teaching me, especially Dominic! :D

Anyway, speaking about picking seashells! THE BEACH THERE...*Faints. They have sucha fine, white sand with clear, crystal waters lah!! Moreover, thousands of millions seashells can be found there can!!!

Unlike East Coast Park, boring to the max. The sand is so rough and not much pretty seashells. In addition to that, the waters are polluted with emptied water bottles, plastic bags and cups, and perhaps a few kotex. LOL. My friend once saw one floating and we were freaked out. HAHAHAH.

Linking back to St.John, we took a ferry there!



Me being very cool @ Marina South Pier, waiting to get on board.



My sister acting professional. TEEHEEEE.



I brought Xinyi's pillow! Currently on the boat now.

Thus, I have seasick now. :( It's been three days already leh! The feeling is like, I can feel my surroundings bobbing up and down, just like waves uh. As if everywhere I go, I'm on a "boat". Yeah, understand?

Hmm, and @ night, we saw beautiful fireworks! The view is perfect man. I love especially the finale one!! Pretty pretty!

And here are a couple of pictures people took. I cope from Facebook. Heheh.



Say hello to St.John!



Team work!



YES! That's Weijie reading a book on a hammock! I slept one of these @ night. IT'S VERY COOL AND AWESOME! Reminded me that, when I was still a baby, mummy will shake the sa-rong to make me sleep. Never shake, I will keep crying and refuse to sleep. Heheh!